Dr. Danny Chan
Dr. Chan graduated from the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine to earn his doctoral degree, Followed by his three-year residency training at Northwell Health in Staten Island, NY, where he also served as Chief Resident in his final year. Dr. Chan has extensive training in all types of foot and ankle pathologies including reconstructive surgery, trauma, elective surgery of the forefoot, rearfoot and ankle, sports medicine, diabetic limb salvage and wound care.
Dr. Chan is compassionate and caring, taking priority to listen to his patients primary needs. During his free time he enjoys tinkering w/ 3D Printing and CAD modeling as well as spending time with his family and two cats.
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Northwell Health, Staten Island University Hospital, Residency in Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Royal Podiatry Associates
- Brooklyn Podiatry Associates