Dr. John Lee
Dr. Lee graduated from the New York State University at Oneonta with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Arts. He then graduated from the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine to earn his doctoral degree. He completed his three-year residency training at Staten Island University Hospital in Staten Island, NY, where he served as chief resident in his final year.
Dr. Lee has extensive training in all types of foot and ankle reconstructive surgery, trauma, elective surgery of the forefoot, rearfoot and ankle, sports medicine, diabetic limb salvage, and wound care. Dr. Lee is passionate about keeping his patients on their feet and keeping his patients active, which he believes is key to staying healthy. During his free time, He likes to stay active by hiking, rowing, playing basketball, and spending time with his family. Dr. Lee is fluent in Korean.
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Royal Podiatry Associates
- Brooklyn Podiatry Associates