Salvatore C. Gaudino, DPM
Co-Owner and Senior Partner
Dr. Salvatore C. Guadino, D.P.M. is a highly regarded, board certified surgical podiatrist licensed in New York and New Jersey. He strives to give each patient his utmost attention and care. Our office is equipped with the latest diagnostic foot and ankle technology, including real time fluoroscopy, diagnostic ultrasound, and a computerized gait analysis which evaluates the way you walk. The analysis can highlight any biomechanical issue and allow for treatments such as manufacture customized orthotics. Dr. Gaudino received his Doctorate from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1992 as well as two residency programs at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He also completed a surgical program at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn.
Over the years, Dr. Gaudino’s programs and extensive training involved Foot and Ankle Surgery, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, as well as some unique experiences in sports medicine. Dr. Gaudino is also unique in that he a licensed Physician Assistant and worked for many years as a PA in various New York hospitals.
Dr. Gaudino’s ongoing training includes various aspects of Diabetic Foot Care, Limb Salvage, Wound Care, Hyperbaric Medicine. He is a fellow of the American Professional Wound Care Association and a New York State Troopers Police Surgeon.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Surgical Preceptorship
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Primary Care Residency
- Lutheran Medical Center, Surgical Residency
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, New York and New Jersey
- Physician Assistant, New York
- Diplomate, American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry, Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Multiple Specialities in Podiatry, Podiatric Surgery
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow, American Professional Wound Care Association
- Police Surgeon, New York State Troopers
- NYPD 10-13 Association
- NYPD Honor Legion
- New York State Fraternal Order of Police
- Professional Member, American Diabetes Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants